Well respected Tai Chi Chuan instructor Dr. Daniel Lee instructs the 108 count Yang long form, fast set, push hands, self defense, and broad sword in this 9 DVD set.
- Vol 1: Tai Chi Yang long form V1 - Special warm ups and first 17 movements of long form with applications.
- Vol 2: Tai Chi Yang long form V2 - Includes movements 18 to 32 making up the second section of the long form with applications.
- Vol 3: Tai Chi Yang long form V3 - Includes postures 32 to 55 making up the third portion of the long form with applications.
- Vol 4: Tai Chi Yang long form V4 - Includes postures 56 to 108 making up the last portion of the long form with applications.
- Vol 5: Tai Chi fast set - Rapid pace form for improving endurance and coordination.
- Vol 6: Tai Chi push hands - Special drills for developing sensitivity and coordination.
- Vol 7: Tai Chi for self defense - Shows how ancient Tai Chi can be used in self defense.
- Vol 8: Tai Chi broad sword - Includes instruction on the Tai Chi sword.
- Vol 9: Interview - Lee discusses the history of the art along with philosophy and concepts.