|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
TO-SHIN DO TAKAGI YOSHIN RYU JUTAIJUTSU SHODEN is a complete self-contained self-defense course as developed by Takagi Oriuemon Shigenobu in late 1600s Japan . This 6-DVD set presents training exercises in advanced evade-and-capture skills for countering knockdown punches and kicks and restraining grabs from front and rear, as well as intercepting rescues of friends. An-shu Stephen K. Hayes teaches the in-depth details necessary to master the 13 classical forms, and demonstrates strategies for modern street and field fighting based on the ancient principles of the Takagi Yoshin Ryu as taught to him by his teacher Masaaki Hatsumi.
- DVD Disk 1: To-Shin Do Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu Shoden KASUMI-DORI and DO-GAESHI katas
- DVD Disk 2: To-Shin Do Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu Shoden KARAME-DORI and KYO-TO katas
- DVD Disk 3: To-Shin Do Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu Shoden KAI-GO KUDAKI and OI-KAKE DORI and IKI CHIGAI katas
- DVD Disk 4: To-Shin Do Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu Shoden KATA-MUNE DORI and RYO-MUNE DORI katas
- DVD Disk 5: To-Shin Do Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu Shoden RAN-SHO and YUI-GYAKU katas
- DVD Disk 6: To-Shin Do Takagi Yoshin Ryu Jutaijutsu Shoden KOBUSHI NAGASHI and HIZA GURUMA katas