"If you're flat you're dead, if you're on your side you're alive" - Adem Redzovic
Adem Redzovic is well known for his conceptual style of teaching. In this video he breaks down the most important concepts on surviving and escaping side control. He discusses the philosphy of side control escapes under two disting circumstances; Self Defense and Sport,
- How to deal with posture. Getting to the right position.
- Essential Movements: Side to knees, Forearm to post knees, Double forearm post to knees, Hide your inner hip, Turtle guard transition
- The Shield Philosophy
- Underhook to stand up
- Underhook to guard reset
- The elbow push
- Troubleshooing 1: Front Headlock early defense
- Troubleshooting 2: D'arce choke counter
- Changing the angle
- Changing the angle to guard replacement
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.