|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Follow along with Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming and learn how to integrate qigong moves, yoga stretches, and acupressure techniques into a daily exercise routine to relieve muscles and revitalize your body.
These exercises can be done lying down as well as sitting.
- Understand the link between yoga and qigong
- Learn basic acupressure with traditional tui na and dian xue techniques
- Supplement your qigong practice with yoga stretches
- Know which acupoints and meridians to stimulate
- Relieve many common ailments, including insomnia