Side story of TOMARI-TE Seminar Old style technique to conjugate in competition Karate Vol. 2
Techniques of Okinawa Kenpo,
Yoshitomo Yamashiro Sensei's knowledge,
Movement of players who change obviously.
Second DVD where interest increased!!
- Strong Tsuki
- Increasing the Speed of Tsuki
- Exercises for Loosening the Shoulder Blades
- Using the Flow of the COG to Kick
- Throwing With the Motion of Stepping
- From the Assistant Judges' Viewpoint ／Tsuki
- From the Assistant Judges' Viewpoint／Keri
- From the Assistant Judges' Viewpoint／Nage
- From the Assistant Judges' Viewpoint／Skillful Technique
- Foot work