Side Story of Tomari-Te Seminar- Okinawa Kenpo DVD by Yoshitomo Yamishiro
The Side Story of Tomari-Te Seminar- Okinawa Kenpo DVD by Yoshitomo Yamishiro.
The important thing is to keep the trunk of your body in place.
The most important thing is to not interrupt the flow of center of gravity!!
- Training Maai 1 (Fighting on the edge)
- Training Maai 2 (Don’t cut movement of the center of gravity)
- Training the “Secret” Nage
- Combat training 1 (Invisible Tsuki and response, Adjusting center of gravity)
- Combat training 2 (Tighten up the Maai and get the upper hand)
- Training Kamae that will prevent your opponent from acquiring a clear target
- Combat training 3 (From deadlock to Nage and Combat)
- After training