Rafael Freitas Favorite Moves: Back Control & Attacks (On Demand)
Rafael "Barata" Freitas is one of the most exciting and creative BJJ fighters of all time. He is famous for his submission - the "Baratoplata" but he also has a lot to teach on how to control the back position and get the submission.
Now Available in 2 Languages: English & Japanese
- Taking the back from turtle putting both hooks in
- Collar choke with your head under his head and trapping an arm w the leg
- Maintaining back control after losing the bottom hook
- Maintaining back control after losing both hooks
- Kimura grip control going to reverse triangle arm bar
- Countering the escape going to head & arm Ezekiel choke
- Countering the escape going to arm bar w arm trapped in the armpit
- Getting the back from turtle w kimura grip with hook on the calf
- Getting the back from turtle w kimura grip laying down
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.