List Price: $9.85$8.95This issue of GracieMag contains the following articles:
-REVOLUTION OF THE HIP
-WORKOUT - Shore up your neck and straighten out your posture
-GUIDEBOOK FOR THE WOUNDED WARRIOR - Training's on hold, but Jiu-Jitsu continues Learn More
List Price: $6.59$5.99This Issue of Black Belt Magazine Contains:
- Filipino Martial Arts 101: Black Belt Hall of Famer Julius Melegrito provides the voice of experience in this practical primer on the fighting arts of his homeland.
- What You Don't Know About Knife Attacks: An ex-KBG agent who's also a master of combat sambo, systema, and judo discusses what works and what doesn't against edged weapons.
- SIKH Warrior Ways: The Far East isn't the only source of ancient fighting arts. This article introduces the rare weapons art of gatka, which is alive and well in India.
- The Last Jedi Master: The martial arts community recently lost Jerry Poteet, a first-generation student of Bruce Lee. This tribute recalls some highlights from his storied life.
- Training For Reality-Based Fighting: Black Belt Hall of Fame member Tim Larking talks about his proven method of quickly developing skill at personal combat.
- The Fine Arts of Grappling: Meet Marcel Louzado, an authority in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kodokan judo and wrestling, and let him help you hone your ground game. Learn More
List Price: $10.95$9.95Jiu-Jitsu Style Issue #7 is loaded with content:
SYLVIO BEHRING: Hywel Teague talks to the 49 year-old coral belt
ROBERTO ‘SATOSHI’ DE SOUZA– We catch up with the next big star on the black belt scene
HELEN CURRIE – The UK’s only female black belt
MICK WILSON – Australia’s Brazilian National Champion
REGULATING REALITY: COMPETITION, RULES AND THE IBJJF
BJJ 4 MMA
HISTORY 101: RCJ MACHADO
MASTERCLASS WITH DICKIE MARTIN
IBJJF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP REVIEW
JJS ON THE ROAD: DE SOUZA DOJO
THE BJJ DOCTOR: BRAULIO ESTIMA
AND MUCH MORE! Learn More
List Price: $14.95$12.95For the first time in ADCC history, the 2011 event gets a professionally produced event program! This collector's item includes profiles of the competitors, photos, and much more. Printed by the best BJJ mag in the UK - Jiu-jitsu Style magazine. Quantity is very limited. Learn More