The mission of this instructional series is to give you the techniques and strategies you need to handle yourself when you’re grappling with a larger, stronger opponent. Everything is geared towards keeping you safe, and having a high-percentage game that you can rely on, even when the person you’re facing outweighs you by many pounds.
Vol 1: Takedowns & Top Position Gameplan
In this volume, Brandon gives you a complete gameplan for getting your grips, taking your opponent down, passing his guard, getting to a dominant position, and submitting him. Even if he outweighs you by 80 to 100 pounds, which is approximately the size difference between Brandon and I.
- The Power of Gameplans
- Gripping and First Move Stategy
- Gripping vs Matched Lead
- Drop Sode Tsurikomigoshi
- Sode to Kouchi Gari
- Arm Drag to Kouchi Gake
- Gripping vs Unmatched Lead
- Cross Grip to Kouchi Gari
- Cross Grip to Sumi Gaeshi
- Safety Position in Closed Guard
- Knee in Middle Pass
- Passing the Half Guard
- Debugging the Half Guard Pass
- Kneecut vs Half Butterfly
- Cartwheel Pass vs Half Butterfly
- The ‘Psych’ Pass vs Half Butterfly
- Kneeswitch Pass vs Half Guard
- Passing the Z Guard Part 1
- Passing the Z Guard Part 2
- Finalizing the Guardpass vs Explosive Bridging
- Stabilizing the Sidemount, & Best Submissions from Sidemount
- Kneeslide from Sidemount to Mount
- Legswing from Sidemount to Mount
- Maintaining the Mount
- Rolling Armbar Attack vs Bridge and Push
- Triangle vs Hip Wrap and Bump
- Rear Mount Attacks
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.