Well known instructor Stephan Kesting along with active competitor Emily Kwok have produced a huge set all about defeating a larger & stronger opponent.
Vol 3: Top Five Moves
Every champion has his or her favorite 'go to' moves... In this volume, Emily shares her top five submissions, her top five guard sweeps, and her top five escapes and transitions for dealing with much larger people. Most importantly, she includes the tweaks and details that take 'regular' techniques and change them into 'giant-killer' moves. Master these 15 techniques and watch your training partners develop a new-found respect for your skills.
- Top 5 Submissions for Smaller People
- Choosing your Submissions
- Cross Side Lapel Choke
- Modified Baseball Choke
- Reverse Armbar from Mount
- Bow and Arrow Choke
- North South Choke
- Top 5 Guard Sweeps for Smaller People
- Developing your Guard Sweeps
- Knee Push to Single Leg X Guard
- Knee Push to Sickle Sweep
- Scooting Butterfly Sweep
- Double Shin Lever
- Counter to Backstep Guard Pass
- Top 5 Transitions and Escapes
- Moving in Transition
- Closed to Open Guard
- Elbow Push vs Guard Pass
- Leg Over Head Escape
- Granby Roll Escapes
- Two-on-One Escape
- Some Final Words of Advice
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.