Tetsuzan Kuroda embodies the techniques and tactics of Koryu bujutsu in the present day. His movement has become faster and faster and his techniques evolve to be more sophisticated. This video includes Kuroda's seminar in 2000. Learning Kata makes your movement faster and more flexible. Vol 1 introduces Tamiya Ryu Iai: Shin no tachi, Gyo no tachi, Kusa no tachi/Komagawa kaishin Ryu; Yodare shukashi, Kiriage, Metsuka, Kodachi, etc [including 21 techniques]
Tetsuzan Kuroda started his martial art training at a very young age, learning from both his father and his grandfather. Kuroda learned and contintues to teach the following arts from his Shinbukan dojo in Saitama, Japan:
- Komagawa Kaishin-ryu Kenjutsu
- Tamiya-ryu Iaijutsu
- Shishin Takuma-ryu Jujutsu
- Tsubaki Kotengu-ryu Bojutsu
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.