TOMARI-TE Seminar Introduction to Pinan (Shodan, Nidan and Sandan) DVD
The profundity of Okinawa Kenpo build the base for the actual fighting by Naihanchi.
And the strength of a battle is made from Seisan, and in order to apply it and to change it, there are Pinan, Passai, Kushanku and Niseishi...
- Breathing method to bring the mind and body together
- Pinan Shodan 1 (Yoi)
- Pinan Shodan 2 (Shuto-Uke)
- Pinan Shodan 3 (Nukite)
- Pinan Shodan 4 (Drop elbows)
- Pinan Nidan (Lower COG for power)
- Pinan Sandan 1 (Tenshin)
- Pinan Sandan 2 (Make the opponent grab)
- Pinan Sandan 3 (Create the axis on the outside)
- Take your opponent’s center
- Strong Tsuki
- Nage using centripetal force
- Q & A
Language: Japanese & English
Run Time: 100 min.