Systema breath and body work is incomparably more than laying on your back to breathe.
It integrates many practical drills:
– self massage and stretch while running and walking
– push ups, sit ups and squats with breath cycle alterations
– ways to capture good posture, safeguard your back, generate energy and grasp relaxation
In Systema, all exercises are dynamic and applied; designed to moderate any physical effort and to excel in everything one does.
- BSc in psychology and physiotherapy from the University of Toronto
- 25 years of working as a physical therapist
- Over 10 years of breath training at Systema HQ Toronto
- The wife of a Systema founder, Vladimir Vasiliev, and his assistant in the production of all Systema instructional materials and training events
Valerie has added the unique therapeutic dimension to understanding the breath & body interaction.
LITE workout for strong health.
Class 1 – Osaka – 61 minutes
Class 2 – Tokyo – 58 minutes