|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
An investigation of pressure point KO's by George Dillman and the black belts of Dillman Karate International.
- Study conducted by neurologists from a leading medical university
- Subjects were wired to EEG, EKG, BP, and pulse monitors
- See the Dillman black belts KO 17 subjects after explaining the movements
- Hear the reactions of the doctors, and the subjects as they recall auditory stimuli
- This is the first time East meets West to try to determine the hows and whys the kyusho (one second) techniques work
Well, I got no satisfied. I have bought other videoas of dillman Kyusho. I didnâ€:tm:t like it so much. Donâ€:tm:t show really â€œscientificâ€ causes or effects of the kyusho.