Vladislav Koulikov has been training in the Russian martial art of Sambo from a very young age in Moscow. Since moving to the USA, he has trained and competed in submission grappling & wrestling. Now he is here to put it all together for you just sharing what works and discarding what does not. In this volume, Vlad teaches his highest percentage escapes, guard work, & submissions.
Escapes and Counters
2. Wrong rolling knee bar
3. Double Achilles vs single leg
4. Arm bar escape
5. Scarf hold escape series
6. Side control mechanic escape to peruvian neck tie
8. Flu shot vs guillotine or any front headlock
9. Heel hook being mounted
10. Whizzer and hip heist to any front head lock or nelson
11. Whizzer and hip heist sweep
12. Trapeze block to guillotine
13. Failed guillotine to hip heist
14. Elbow knot from south mount
15. Deli slicer
17. Yadviga off of front headlock
18. Mongolian execution
19. Alarm clock kimura
20. BS guillotine
21. Scarf Hold Flow Drills
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
If you do Sambo, or even BJJ or Judo, Catch Wrestling, etc. and you want to learn how to translate Sambo to work in a Submission Grappling or No-gi Jiu Jitsu match, then these new releases from Vladislav will do the trick. You'll learn things a traditional opponent may not expect. I started with the groundwork release and was not disapointed. You wont be either