|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Get Inside the Violent Mind
Security expert Rory Miller explains the various types of predators most often encountered in real-life violent assaults, and how to avoid being attacked. Be prepared for an eye-opening reality check.
Violence has its own indisputable logic. Criminals resort to violence because it works, and they avoid violence when the costs seem too high.
Miller bridges the gap between the study of traditional self-defense and the reality of the most common types of violent attacks.
- Learn the difference between various predator types.
- Analyze common assault examples, and learn how to avoid them.
- Understand ‘Emotional Dominance’ and ‘Your Nightmare Opponent’.
- Recognize the glitches in your own thinking.
- Eliminate mental issues that can hinder your reaction speed during a real-life assault.
- Recognize the types of violence, and the places where violence occurs most frequently.
Grab a pen and notebook and sit in on this one-of-a-kind workshop with Rory Miller. Using a goals-backwards risk management approach, you will learn crime from the perpetrators point of view, designing real self-defense scenarios.
Rory Miller is the award-winning author of Facing Violence, andMeditations on Violence.
YMAA PRODUCTION • RORY MILLER "LOGIC OF VIOLENCE" • PERFORMED BY RORY MILLER WITH STUDENTS • VIDEO PRODUCTION BY MEDIAMANIC • EDITING AND DVD AUTHORING BY OCEAN SILVER • PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY DAVID SILVER