The Gold Weave Kimono is manufactured with the best quality materials. Top of the line kimono, you won’t find a stronger kimono anywhere. Not only does it look great, but it works great for competitors, the thick feel of the kimono is impossible to grip. It also has that famous trim that makes it stand out. Another favorite is the embroidered Brazilian flag on the right arm and Keiko logo on the left arm.
- 100% cotton
- 1,000gsm double weave jacket
- EVA foam on the lapel to keep away germs and making it harder for your opponent to grip
- Pre-shrunk body, Sleeve length and pant length will shrink to your preference depending on wash and dry
- Pants manufactured for extreme durability, and comfort. With reactive dyeing, which prevents fading
- Pants reinforced stitching and double lined from the knee down
- Rope drawstring on the pants for better comfort and hold when training and competing
- IBJJF Approved
Keiko Raca Adult Gi Size Chart
|A1||5'9" - 5'11"||140 - 165 lbs|
|A2||5'10" - 6'1"||165 - 185 lbs|
|A3||6'1" - 6'3"||185 - 215 lbs|
|A4||6'3" - 6'5"||215 - 245 lbs|
|A5||6'6" - 6'9"||245 - 300 lbs
I always liked the Keiko Raça Brand since the day I started training. My first Gi was a Keiko Raça and I decided to buy a new one recently. It's sized slightly large but nothing that one or two wash and dries won't shrink down to size. Everything is of the highest quality and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, as well. The only downside is the material that the shoulder patches are made of. The material is stiffer than the older versions of the gi that I owned and makes a crinkling sound when bent. No big deal, but the older material was soft and smooth and didn't make any noise. Perhaps, with greater use and washes it will soften, but like I said, no big deal. Great OG Brazilian Kimono Brand. Five Stars.