ADCC Champion Dean Lister brings you the K.A.T.C.H Leg Attack System! This On Demand video will show you the some of Dean’s top leg lock set ups, details on the attacks, chaining submissions, leg lock philosophy, and countering the opponent’s reactions.
If you are trying to be a serious Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor or if you are truly trying to improve your game, you need a well rounded game. Due to the rising popularity of techniques such as the 50/50, inverted guard, De La Riva guard, etc. leg locks are becoming more common in all levels of BJJ. Don't let your game become stale and learn from the master of leg locks!
- Toe hold fundamentals
- Application of Toe Hold
- Toe hold from De La Riva
- Toe hold finish from knee bar position
- Rolling toe hold in open guard
- Rolling toe hold in open guard Finish
- Straight knee lock finishing details thumb vs big toe
- Knee bar setup. Saulo Ribeiro reference
- Back step knee bar
- Knee bar counter to Quarter guard
- Leg sweep attach from the half guard
- Closed circuit from knee lock detail
- Calorification bottom leg vs top leg
- Knee bar finish details
- Knee bar counter to opponents guard retention
- Knee bar/ sweep from half guard
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges