ADCC Champion Dean Lister brings you the K.A.T.C.H Leg Attack System! This On Demand video will show you the some of Dean’s top leg lock set ups, details on the attacks, chaining submissions, leg lock philosophy, and countering the opponent’s reactions.
If you are trying to be a serious Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor or if you are truly trying to improve your game, you need a well rounded game. Due to the rising popularity of techniques such as the 50/50, inverted guard, De La Riva guard, etc. leg locks are becoming more common in all levels of BJJ. Don't let your game become stale and learn from the master of leg locks!
- Theories on leg lock safety
- Be careful who u train with
- Corkscrew footlocker and setup
- Basic straight heel hook from inside the guard
- Reverse heel hook (inverted)
- Knee compression Counter to the roll out escape
- 4 closed circuit heel hooks positions
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges
Rewatchable, usable and he addresses jerk in the gym to be cautious of and to have a lot caution when twisting locks are involved; not all things on a martial instructional should be grab squeeze and twist.