Greatest Egea Seminar DVD 2: Application of Kumite Techniques Spain Style
This DVD has opened a super technique of the world champion "EGEA of Spain" who accomplishes three successive victories of the WKF Championships to the public first.
"Small can beat Big"…it was in courage and intellect and the foundations and magic of EGEA!
The foundations of the Spain style Kumite, application, and the ultimate skill that takes three points from various scenes are must-see!!
23 December 2011 / Chuo-ku, Tokyo
1. Training which moves with a suitable distance with an opponent maintained.
2. Training which moves around an opponent.
3. Training which turns to an opponent's outside.
1. Training attacked by Tsuki and Keri the moment an opponent posed.
2. An opponent's attack is received firmly.
Basic training of Kumite
1. Early judgment is given by training of a three-person group.
2. The consciousness of Uke is raised by Kumite of 3 to 1.
3. Ashibarai after shortening a suitable distance.
Variation of Nage
1. Nage after Tsuki
2. Nage after Keri
3. Keriashi is inserted and hips are pushed up.
4. Nage which used Taisabaki together.
5. Nage after receiving Uramawashigeri.
Training which uses a belt
Language: Japanese & Spanish
Run Time: 110 min.