Basics of Tactics Karate Champion Kumite Seminar 4 DVD with Ryutaro Araga
Move the opponent by the techniques of Ashibarai and Maeken (front fist) trick.
Fundamentals of tactics to make the match a dominant situation!!
- Touch each other's feet while maintaining your Kamae
- Receiving Tsuki while moving
- Ashibarai, which makes your opponent aware of their feet → Kizamizuki
- Ashibarai → Kizamizuki → Chudan Keri → Extra consecutive techniques
- Ashibarai to upset upper body → Kizamizuki, Chudan Keri, modified Jodan Keri
- Ashibarai on Gyakutai (reverse stance) → Chudan Keri
- Perform Kaeshi waza after first touching your opponent's Maeken (front fist)
- Realistic maneuvering training
- Seminar summary
*Japanese and English