The System of Bagua: a whole course in one DVD.
"Nothing else like it on the market! A complete training tape including reeling silk theory, applications, basics, warm-ups and, of course, the famous Eight Changing Palms. An essential reference for every martial library.
This DVD offers a course for learning the basics of Ba Gua, T'ai Chi's more advanced sister. It contains clear, detailed instruction. It has specific discussions of theory; not just a "walk through" without background. Ba Gua is fast becoming as popular as T'ai Chi due to its modular method of practice. Tape #1 gives an over view with a huge amount of information including Chi Kung and Usage. Some topics covered:
- BaGua Theory: the components of BaGua
- Circle Walking: BaGua's foundation
- Chi Kung: Breath BaGua style
- Basic Hand Changes: and spiral energy
- Self-Defense Applications: with BaGua flavorBaGua Post Work: rarely seen
- Complete 8 Changes: the "Set"
- BaGua Partner Work: Duet practice
Length: 94 min.