Effective Date: January 1, 2016
1. We collect only the customer information necessary to consistently deliver responsive products and services.
The information we collect and the extent to which we use it will vary depending on the Budovideos Products and Services involved. Budovideos collects information from you that helps serve your needs; provide high levels of customer service; develop and offer new Products or Services for our customers and potential customers; and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. The information collected generally varies depending on the Products or Services you request, including but not limited to information about your relationship with us, such as Products or Services purchased. Following the termination or deactivation of your account, Budovideos or its vendors may retain information and User Content for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. Budovideos collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our Services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account, submit a search query, upload a photo via our mobile application or our website (“Website” or “App”), or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our Services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also may obtain data from third parties - for example, we may supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain Products or Services to your location. The data we collect depends on the Products you purchase or Services and features you use, and includes the following.
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your age, gender, country and preferred language.
Interests and favorites. We collect data about your interests and favorites. In addition to those you explicitly provide, your interests and favorites may also be inferred or derived from other data we collect.
Payment data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
Usage data. We collect data about how you interact with our Website. This includes data, such as the features you use, the items you purchase, the App or Website pages you visit, and the search terms you enter. This also includes data about your device, including IP address, device identifiers, regional and language settings, and data about the network, operating system, browser or other software you use to connect to the services. And it also includes data about the performance of the Products and Services and any problems you experience with them.
Content. We collect content of your files and communications when necessary to provide you with the Products you purchase or the Services you use. This includes: the content of your documents, photos, music or video or other User Content you upload to the Budovideos application or website. It also includes the content of your communications sent or received using Budovideos’s Services or Products, such as the:
subject line and body of an email,
text or other content of an instant message,
audio and video recording of a video message, and
audio recording and transcript of a voice message you receive or a text message you dictate.
Additionally, when you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded. You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a Service or purchase a Products, you may not be able to use some Services purchase some Products or use certain features offered by Budovideos.
2. We maintain safeguards to protect privacy and information security.
We have implemented security standards and processes—including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We limit access to customer information to employees, registered representatives or agents who may need it to do their job. These individuals are trained to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and understand their duty to safeguard it. When you create a Budovideos account, you will be asked for certain personal data and we will assign a unique ID number to identify your account and associated information. While some Services and Product purchases, such as those involving payment, require a real name, you can sign into and use some Services without providing your real name. When you sign into your Budovideos account, we create a record of your sign-in, which includes the date and time, information about the Service you signed into, your sign-in name, the unique number assigned to your account, a unique identifier assigned to your device, your IP address, and your operating system and browser version. Signing into your Budovideos account enables improved personalization. When you are signed in, some Services will display your name or username and your profile photo (if you have added one to your profile) as part of your use of Budovideos Services, including in your communications, social interactions and public posts. If you sign into a third-party service with your Budovideos account, you will be asked to consent to share the account data required by that service. The service will also receive the number assigned to your account and whether your account has been deactivated. The third party can use or share your data according to its own practices and policies. You should carefully review the privacy statement for each service you sign into in order to determine how it will use the data it collects. You may connect your Budovideos account to your accounts on social networks such as Facebook or LinkedIn in order to access data from those social networks from within Budovideos’s Services. If you choose to do so, we will store data about your social network accounts on our servers so that we can display updated data from your social network account. You can disconnect a social network account from your Budovideos account at any time.
3. We respect our customer’s information, but want you to know how we use your data to provide you with the best online experience.
First and foremost, we do not sell or share individualized customer information with outside parties who want to market their products to you. As a provider of a wide variety of Products and Services, we may identify opportunities to enhance customer service or to offer you additional products and services offered by other companies. Similarly, we will not share personal information with third-party entities for purposes of joint marketing unless you direct us to, or unless we notify you first and give you a chance to say no. Budovideos uses the data it collects for three general reasons: (1) for our business operations and to provide the Products and Services we offer, (2) to send communications, including promotional communications, and (3) to display advertising. We try to use data we collect through the Budovideos Website that you use to give you a personalized and customized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. We use your data to provide and improve the Products and Services we offer and perform essential business operations. This includes operating the Services, selling the Products, maintaining and improving the performance of the Services, including developing new features, research, and providing customer support. Examples of such uses include the following.
1. Providing the Services. We use data to carry out your transactions with us and to provide our Services to you. Often, those Services include personalized features and recommendations that enhance your productivity and enjoyment, and tailor your service experiences based on your activities, interests and location. We use data to continually improve our Services, including adding new features or capabilities.
2. Security. We use data to protect the security and safety of our services and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, and to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Our communications and file maintenance services systematically scan User Content in an automated manner to identify suspected spam, viruses, abusive actions, or URLs that have been flagged as fraud, phishing or malware links. We may block delivery of a communication or remove User Content if it violates our terms.
3. Business Operations. We use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
4. Communications. We use data we collect to deliver and personalize our communications with you. For example, we may contact you by email or other means to inform you when there is a problem with connectivity, let you know when security updates are available, remind you about items left in your online shopping cart, or tell you that you need to take action to keep your account active. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Budovideos by email, SMS and telephone.
5. Advertising. Many of our Services and our Website are supported by advertising. We use the data we collect to help select the ads Budovideos delivers to you. The ads we select may be based on your current location, search query, or the content you are viewing. Other ads are targeted based on your interests or other information we learn about you over time using stated interests and favorites, usage data, and location data. You may opt out of receiving advertising from Budovideos by visiting our opt-out page. Advertisers sometimes include their own web beacons (or those of their other advertising partners) within their advertisements that we display and may allow third-party ad companies to display advertisements on our App or Website.
4. We share customer information as necessary for business, regulatory, and servicing purposes.
We will share customer information to facilitate or service a transaction you have requested, but only in accordance with federal or state law. In some cases, your information (for example, name and address) may be provided to other companies to process or service a transaction you have requested or to facilitate enhanced customer service. We may share or exchange information with companies engaged to work with us, such as third-party administrators and vendors hired to effect, administer or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize; to develop or maintain software; to perform marketing research; or to provide us with demographic information to develop marketing plans. We require these companies to maintain the confidentiality of customer information and use it only for the purpose for which it was provided. We may provide information to reputable consumer reporting agencies in connection with your financial transactions. We may also share customer information in accordance with, or as required by, law or regulation (for example, in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, and to comply with rules of, or inquiries from, government regulators).
1. Preferences and Settings. Settings that enable our Website or Services to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device. For example, if you enter your city or postal code to get local news or weather, we may store that data in a cookie so that you will see the relevant local information when you return to the site. If you opt out of advertising, we store your opt-out preference in a cookie on your device.
2. Sign-on and Validation of Account. When you sign into the App or Website using your Budovideos account, we store a unique ID number in a cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within the App or Website without having to sign in again over and over.
6. We respect the privacy of children.
Budovideos does not knowingly collect nor does it solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. The Products offered, the Services and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. Budovideos does not knowingly allow persons under the age of 13 to register for the Service or purchase any product. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please email us: support@Budovideos.com
7. Other websites and services.
8. Your account information and profile/privacy settings.
You may update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. You may unsubscribe from email from Budovideos by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link contained within our emails. You may also toggle notification preferences by navigating to your settings > “Push Notification Settings”, and setting your desired preferences. You may not unsubscribe from Product or Service related communications, including account verification, password resets, information about changes and updates to the Service, technical and security notices, and other potential Product or Servicerelated communications.
© 2016 Budovideos