|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
- A New Art of Self-Defense
- One on one-suppresses the center of your opponent and make the first move
- One on two- cut the lines of attack
- Make eye contact and break it
- The principles of striking
- Protecting oneself from an opponent attacking with a knife
- Protecting oneself with a towel
- Create a distance using a towel
- An effective way to wrap a towel 1
- An effective way to wrap a towel 2
- Attacking with a towel
- Think about what you can do
- Actual case study
- The importance of training to intimidate with a loud voice
- Crouch, keep a distance and intimidate
- People who spot the attack intimidate with loud voices
- Protecting while everyone intimidates using loud voices
- Practice how to use the towel
- A new form of arts of self-defense- many people protecting many others
- The most important point in the art of self-defense, when protecting yourself
Run time: 34 min.