Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
- How do I submit a man from inside his guard?
- How can I hold a man down until I decide it’s time to make him scream?
- Can you choke someone to unconsciousness in seconds using your foot?
- Your student submitted me in seconds. What the heck did you teach him?
- I watch the UFC all the time. Why aren’t these guys finishing their submissions?
- How come Catch submissions are tighter?
At the turn of the century, men traveled from town to town across the United States taking on all comers in challenge matches where their opponents had one goal in mind, to rip them apart, take their money and send them packing.
Each and every time the Catch Wrestlers were victorious in these contests, because they knew the devastating secrets of HOOKING. And their opponents? Left feeling the crippling and destructive effects of the ultimate in submission grappling.
These brutal and crippling techniques weren’t practiced on a foam-padded mat, in a controlled environment. There were no points. There was no entrance music. These men perfected their art in life-or-death situations. You either destroyed your opponent, or you got destroyed. And each and every time, the art of hooking left its victims broken, crippled, or even facing death. Yes that’s right. Men killed each other with Catch-As-Catch-Can moves. We’re not talking about just a simple arm lock or just a fancy leg lock. In its arsenal resides the ultimate in tactics.
The techniques of these masters were never shown publicly. Of course, certain salesman may think they know these secrets. But just as the old time hookers played the meanest game of submission ever seen, they also played a mean game of deception. They weren’t out to teach the secrets that allowed them to mangle their enemies. The candy-store books out there don’t cut it. It took blood, sweat and tears to learn these secrets.
I learned these secrets when I was 13 years old from old-time strongman and wrestler Stanley Radwan. For five years, I spent nearly every free moment practicing the techniques I used successfully against martial artists, amateur wrestlers, boxers, and in street fighting situations. Now over 40 years later, I am ready to teach you the secrets of these old time Catch Wrestling masters; secrets that will enable you to rip your opponent limb from limb and to do so FASTER THAN FAST!
I get down, dirty and detailed on EVERYTHING you need to take you down the road to mastering the near-extinct art of Hooking. This is an A to Z Ph.D. Program of Pain. LEARN IT ALL TODAY.
What Are We Talking About Here?
I’ll tell you what we’re NOT talking about! We’re not talking two videos here, or three, or even four. My Lost Art of Hooking is a complete and inclusive course originally released on 10 one hour long videos. That’s a lot of information to consume.
Check This Out…
- Learn ways of destroying your opponent from inside his guard don’t waste time passing when you can attack his legs in seconds!
- The proper and effective ways to use interception of force to stick a guy like a pig until you’re ready to submit him. He will not be able to move unless you let him!
- The 30-degree angle secret that will make a 98-pound weakling feel like he weighs a ton!
- The importance of maintaining an unnatural state and how it can amplify any submission hold you know.
- Choking a man unconscious in three to four seconds; twice as fast as conventional methods.
- Why you must use the twist in everything you do!
- How to master the grapes so that you can literally fight a man with both hands tied behind your back.
- Groin attacks that set up submissions.
- Chaining your techniques so your opponent is left in a whirlwind of confusion, scrambling as you attack any part of his body that gets in your way.
- Submissions and positioning from inside his so-called half guard. Can you really crank his face and make him cry?
- Learn how to properly apply the infamous top wristlock and double wristlock inches for the tap, inches more for the snap!
- The difference between true control and the myth of positioning.
- The real front face lock and figure-4 choke. Don’t buy into the poor imitations you see everywhere else.
- Why you MUST learn the stopper toe hold. If you can get his foot, he’ll be on crutches.
- How to turn nelsons into neck breakers and spine snappers.
- Methods of tapping a man from underneath? Oh yes, it CAN be done!
- How to avoid getting bitten or eye-gouged when no rules actually means something.
- Python-tight transitions from the cross-body to head and arm.
And a WHOLE bunch more…
Ground Domination VOL.1 & 2: Learn the difference between true control and the myth of positioning. Learn to gain control of your opponent while in his guard. The bottom is not the dominant position. Don’t let your opponent out when you’re saddled (mounted) up, and learn why hips matter.
Arm Manipulations VOL.3 & 4: The top wrist lock and double wrist lock were the bread and butter holds of the old timers. Learn the proper setups and technique to take your shoulder locks to the absolute next level. I teach forearm compressions, wrist manipulations, elbow torques, and locks that attack your opponent’s shoulder, wrist, and elbow all at the same time. You will not find these arm locks on any other tape series.
Neck Manipulations, VOL.5 & 6: Choke him out in three seconds. Don’t waste time with poor technique and improper leverage. Learn the real secrets to breaking a mans neck, and to rendering him unconscious. There’s more to fighting than a rear naked choke or triangle choke. Actually learn the science behind the most vaunted of all techniques…the techniques that can allow you to end a mans life.
Leg Manipulations, VOL.7, 8 and 9: Three volumes teach you how to dismantle a man’s leg from foot to hip, and everything in between. Learn why shin locks can be used from any position. Stop rolling with him when he tries to turn out of your heelhook. Learn proper leverage and technique, and the unstoppable step-over toe hold that is slowly making its way into other grappling circles. Learn the real Half-Boston Crab and why its variations being taught in popular grappling circles are simply not the best. Can you submit him with your grapevines? Well, now you can!
Hooking Combinations, VOL.10: Chaining. It’s what separates the amateur from the devastating ground fighter. Learn how to throw hook after hook at your opponent. Every one of his moves is just another opening for you to snap him or tap him. Watch Tony wrestle live and show you the extreme effectiveness of this devastating art.