This DVD is a condensed content that teaches the basic techniques for fighting, how to stand, how to use the body, and the way of thinking that is the basis of Okinawa Kenpo.
- How to stand in Naihanchi
- How to stand in the Seisan
- Oshiai (moving softly)
- The principles of striking
- Maai training (capturing the moment)
- Striking without the power of the arms
- Passing by technique (crossing method 1)
- Pinan technique (crossing method 2)
- Aligning the COG of your entire body
- Finishing remark
- The 1st Okimiya Karate Festival and Hono Enbu
Run Time: 76 min.