Tiger Balm Active Muscle Spray is an effective muscle pain reliever for combating aching muscles and pains for those hard to reach areas. Tiger Balm Muscle Spray provides fast relief of pain and discomfort resulting from strenuous athletic training.
- Relieves muscle aches, sprains, strains, and sore muscles
- Spray application for hard-to-reach areas
- Non-greasy and easy to apply
- Does not stain clothes
- 2.53 oz./75ml spray
Directions for use: For Adults and children over 12 years of age, spray on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 12 years old or younger, consult a doctor before use. Shake well before use. Point spray towards area to be treated. Spray in short bursts about 6 inches from the skin. The product is quickly absorbed, but may be rubbed in after spraying if desired.
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate (25%), Camphor (11%), Menthol (11%)
Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (Dehydrated Alcohol), Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. This product may cause an allergic reaction on some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Store at room temperature.