|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Junior Lefevre focuses on using waist rolling for Tsuki, Keri, and defense, and teaches powerful secret techniques and how to control opponents. He has worked tirelessly to create an extremely effective training regimen and now teaches us a new way of thinking.
Fast and strong techniques, the power to control opponents; studying these while practicing “waist rotation” will create a world champion!
- Composite warm up
・Maai step exercise
・Tsuki using waist rolling
- Kizamizuki and Gyakuzuki using waist rolling
・Tsuki, fast and strong like an arrow
・Linear zigzag footwork
- "Counter touch game" to train explosive power
・Pay attention to the counter and react quickly
- Keri excersise with waist rolling 1
- Keri excersise with waist rolling 2
・Mawashigeri without hitting the opponent’s Kamae
・Combination of Mawashigeri and Gyakuzuki
・Performing a Keri with a properly opened hip joint to connect to the next move
- Stepwork to use waist rolling
- Chudan-geri using waist rolling
- Powerful Kamae that can be used with many techniques
- Mental technique for fights
- Controlling Maai during a non-stop attack
- Non-stop counter attack（Kizamizuki Counter-Gyakuzuki Jodan-one-two）
- Non-stop defense（Using arms to manage the opponent’s Tsuki）
- Controlling the opponent while defending（Long-one-two Push and Ashibarai）
- Secret technique strategy（Rotating Ashibarai）
- Multi-function touch game
- Voice & Interview
- Composite warm up
Languages: English & Japanese
Length: 132 min.