|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Burton began his training under Dan Inosanto, Bruce Lee's training partner in his art of Jeet Kune Do. And like Inosanto and Lee, Richardson has trained in various martial arts, dissecting the systems and extracting the most efficient and effective techniques. His years of study in Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Kali, Thai Boxing and Indonesian Pentjak Silat, has provided the resources necessary to create this authentic, yet practical series on Jeet Kune Do.
- Part 1: Introduction to Jeet Kune Do - the philosophy, different ranges of combat and fighting postures. Also, theories and concepts to build a strong foundation. 50 min.
- Part 2: Empty Hand Ranges - techniques in the kicking, punching, knee, elbow and grappling ranges. Combining and using them in realistic fighting situations where you must move from range to range. 50 min.
- Part 3: Attributes and Training Methods - the attributes necessary to enhance your fighting skills. Essential solo and partner training drills 50 min.
- Part 4: Training Methods: Drills with Equipment - the five methods of attack and how to utilize equipment in your training methods to sharpen your speed and coordination. 50 min.
- Part 5: Drills with Weapons and Sensitivity Drills - single stick, double stick and soft stick drills. Improving your empty hand coordination and awareness of your opponent's movements to react quickly to his attacks. 50 min.
- Part 6: Sparring, Empty Hand and Weapons Training - sparring drills to improve your ability to flow between techniques, and Kali's stick and dagger techniques. 50 min.
Digitally remastered from original videocassette.