|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Move the opponent by the techniques of Ashibarai and Maeken (front fist) trick.
Fundamentals of tactics to make the match a dominant situation!!
- Touch each other's feet while maintaining your Kamae
- Receiving Tsuki while moving
- Ashibarai, which makes your opponent aware of their feet → Kizamizuki
- Ashibarai → Kizamizuki → Chudan Keri → Extra consecutive techniques
- Ashibarai to upset upper body → Kizamizuki, Chudan Keri, modified Jodan Keri
- Ashibarai on Gyakutai (reverse stance) → Chudan Keri
- Perform Kaeshi waza after first touching your opponent's Maeken (front fist)
- Realistic maneuvering training
- Seminar summary
*Japanese and English