|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Amir won the -60 kg class twice at WKF World Championships.
Master the difficult movements with daily training firmly and perform as you want in the match. That is the teaching of the world champion fighter.
- Warm up
- Jodan Gyakuzuki stretching open hand and stroking at full strength
- Respond to random movements and get points
- Attack only by stepping in with the front leg using Gyakuzuki
- Attack with superspeed while maintaining Maai
- Maintain your balance when doing Mawashigeri and Uramawashi
- Attack and defend simultaneously with the Uramawashi and Ushiro Uramawashi techniques
- Attack/Defense/Agility training with the belt that use of the knees and upper body for flexibly
- The Ashibarai technique that got world throne
- Voice & Interview
*Japanese and English