Choose the path with least resistance!
Following up his hugely successful instructional, Abraham Marte is back to continue his mission to dispel the myth that the closed guard is a "stalling position".
In Aggressive Closed Guard - Volume 2, Marte focuses his efforts on countering his opponent’s pressure by redirecting them to various off angles. You will definitely find things that can be incorporated into your game immediately.
- Guard Concepts: Weight & Distance
- Guard Concepts: Tie-Down & Shoulder Drag
- Focus Point: Cruise Control to Slip #1
- Focus Point: Slip #2
- Cruise Control: Elbow Lock
- Cruise Control: Slip Triangle
- Cruise Control: Top Arm Lock
- Cruise Control: Shoulder Roll Vs Stack
- Cruise Control: Slip Triangle #2
- Cruise Control: Far Shoulder/Arm Lock
- Tie-Down Position: Modified Flower Sweep
- Lapel Tie-Down: Cross Choke
- Lapel Tie-Down: Push Sweep
- Lapel Tie-Down: Cross Choke #2
- Lapel Tie-Down: Darce Arm Triangle
- Lapel Tie-Down: Control Concepts
- Lapel Tie-Down: Control Concepts #2
- Lapel Tie-Down: Vs Roberto Tozi Pass
- Slip #2: Back Take Vs. Stack
- Slip #2: Elbow Tuck Sweep