Combining Tiger Balm’s blend of herbal ingredients with the cleanliness of a patch, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches provide strong and convenient pain relief for hours with minimal odor. They’re not messy or greasy, and will not stain clothing. The ventilated hydrogel patch contours to your body to deliver optimal comfort and relief, and the pull-and-peel protective film makes it easy to apply and painless to remove.
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch is also available in a large size for larger body parts, especially the lower back.
Both sizes come in a reusable zip pouch for convenient storage and use.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Muscle and joint aches
- Pain in the lower back and larger body areas
Active Ingredients: Menthol (24 mg/patch), Camphor (80 mg/patch),
and Capsicum Extract (16 mg/patch)
Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor
- How to apply:
– Clean and dry affected area
– Cut open pouch and remove patch
– Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
– Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
– Wash hands with soap after applying patch
– Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness and muscle strains