|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
The Douglas Brose Champion Seminar: Invisible Technique DVD
- Details about Kumite made with Brose's warm-up
- Body work for making the fastest and the longest Kizami Tsuki 1
- Body work for making the fastest and the longest Kizami Tsuki 2
- By Zanshin of Kizami Tsuki you enter into a safe zone
- Omitting the rhythm for warm-up
- Change a Tsuki without rhythm into a flexible one
- Watch a Keri which controls the knee
- Control and training for Keri signature move
- Kick the opponent's back to obtain the best trajectory
- Nage return to counter Nage
- A pattern to gain advantage by using extremely short distance offense and defense, exercise 1 (Block Chudan Keri)
- A pattern to gain advantage by using extremely short distance offense and defense, exercise 2 (Uramawashi made after avoiding Gyaku Tsuki)
- Brose's special technique
・Circling strategy made to control an opponent
・A concept about how to master the timing of counter-Ushiro Keri
Run time: 114 min.
Language: Japanese & English