Over 2 years in the making, Yoga for Grapplers is this ultimate program for those wanting a long and healthy career on the mat.
- Totalling over 2.5+ hours of warm ups, stretches, mobility sequences & strengthening movements
- Exclusive content only available in this program
- Learn at your own pace
- Perfect for those new to yoga
- High quality audio and video
As grappling athletes, our training creates specific imbalances that must be fixed, otherwise they create injury in the long term and degrade performance in the short term.
This program is designed to help you correct these imbalances, heal old injuries, recover faster from training and add years to your career on the mat.
Yoga for Grapplers includes dozens of exercises and sequences for every part of the body. There is particular focus on the neck, upper torso (shoulders, chest and upper back) and hips, as these are the tightest and most injury-prone areas for grapplers.
“I’ve never been naturally flexible, and for years my body was incredibly tight and constricted. Training jiu jitsu and lifting weights for hours a day was no help. At a certain point I had to recognize that if I continued the way I was going, I wouldn’t be able to do jiu jitsu for much longer.
I cut down on strength training and immersed myself in yoga. Yoga has helped me more than anything to heal old injuries, improve how my body moves and feels, and increase my longevity as a grappling athlete."
- Nic GregoriadesIn this program Nic guides you through yoga and movement sequences designed to add fluidity to your jiu jitsu game, heal specific grappling-related injuries and help you move better every day for the rest of your life.
- How to strengthen the mind-body connection for better flow and rhythm on the mat
- Advanced hip-mobilization techniques that allow you to apply greater force through the hips when grappling
- The best place to start with yoga, even if you’ve never done a single class or yoga pose before
- 5 “neck vectors” to increase neck mobility on every plane of movement
- How to use yoga bandhas to improve muscle control and automatically move your body into advantageous positions during grappling matches
- Why a tight jaw may be causing you unnecessary neck tension, and exactly what to do to fix it
- How to use “ujjayi breath” for deep, full, audible breathing during stretching and yoga practice
- How to strengthen muscles while you stretch them to avoid the risk of becoming too flexible
- The “Rickson Gracie shoulder roll” - a highly effective shoulder mobilization exercise to improve upper body dexterity, grip strength and joint health
All this and more is featured in over two and a half hours of high quality video content.
Yoga for Grapplers also draws on pilates, physiotherapy, primal movement patterns and other physical practices. There’s a lifetime’s worth of work in here.
The benefits of this program aren't limited to just jiu jitsu players either. Yoga for Grapplers will be helpful for any grappling athlete including judo players, MMA fighters and wrestlers.
Best of all, this can be done by absolutely anyone of any age or skill level. Beginner and advanced grapplers alike are sure to find enormous benefits in greater mobility, flexibility, and joint health.
**You can watch as many times as you want.