What Vladimir does is teach your body to "think"... this training goes straight to your nervous system, and operates automatically whenever you're in danger! This ain't JKD by any measure... yet what Vladimir teaches is more "in tune" with Bruce Lee's philosophy than any other art now practiced anywhere! (Stay fluid... no memorized moves... only use what works, regardless of tradition... everything Bruce Lee promised has shown up in this amazing new system.)
Here are some details of what you're about to learn:
- Where to find the "handles" on your opponent so you can lead him into your elbows and knees and inflict more immediate damage than any karate kick or ju jitsu take-down known!
- How to deliver a "punch" (without ever forming a classic "fist") that will do more devastation than hitting your opponent with a hammer! (You'll look like a blur of motion, but in reality you're only making very simple, natural movements - easily learned-- which you can use regardless of your fitness level or body type!)
- The most unique knee work you've ever seen... allowing you to dominate attackers without putting your drink down!
- Devastating, effective... perfect for tight places, or when your arms have been trapped (or, as the Russians learn, wounded)!
- How to unleash the natural "whips" in your body to take out even attackers who have advanced, high-end athletic quick reactions! (They can be twice as fast as you and still not be able to defend themselves from the brain-numbing blows you deliver!)
- How to use your belly to deflect formal and street-level strikes - even if you've got a large gut! (You've never seen a fighting art that allows you to be so out of shape, and still deadly!)
- Special "one-strike" fight-enders especially developed by the Russians to be used when you are exhausted, drained of energy, even wounded! (You only want to know this vicious stuff for when your life is in danger! The games are over...)
- An ingenious way to use your teeth (that could only come from the Russians) on hidden "pressure points" that will leave your opponent helpless!
- Where to look with your eyes during a confrontation - the Russians discovered it's NOT a direct stare that gives you an advantage... almost all professional fighters eventually do this intuitively, and now you'll have the secret!
- The incredible Russian "Trinity Shot" - a rapid-fire explosion of hands and feet that no one can defend against! (And yet it's simple to learn, completely adaptable to your body type and level of fitness!)
- How to use ingenious "test kicks" to find out how scared your opponent is! (He may look confident and tough, but you'll know the truth in seconds.) The most devastating "finishing moves" you've ever seen - easy to learn, utterly final for ending a fight fast!
- Filthy Russian "dirty tricks" that will turn cocky black belt fighters into unconscious lumps of meat at your feet! (You won't believe these "one-second discussion enders" until you see them for yourself!)
- And lots more.
As a special bonus, this 2 DVD Set includes a section on "Improvised Weapons"... where you'll learn:
- How to make a instant set of "brass knuckles" with a magazine and four quarters! (Better than a brick or baseball bat for inflicting pain and damage against multiple attackers-- includes specific "best targets" map for strikes.)...
- How to use your wallet to take out a knife-wielding attacker! (Perfect "dirty trick" for turning tables on a mugger.)...
- How to use a credit card as a knife! (Inflict wounds as savage as an Afghani Khyber sword!)...
- How to use your jacket to take away a knife, to strangle multiple opponents (astonishing technique, easy to master!), and to literally tie-up a conscious attacker so he can't get free!... 11 ways to use your belt more effectively than a knife or bat! (Plus, the Russian Army "official" way to use a belt to truss up an opponent so he can't move, can't get away... and will go anywhere you want him to go! Perfect info for taking care of attackers after you've subdued them!)...
- How to make a "noose" out of almost anything... to make sure your opponent stays down after you've put him on the ground! (Answers the question, finally, of what to do until the cops arrive!