Originally released as a 10 part VHS series titled "Yoshinkan Complete Set of Techniques"
, now this incredible collection is available in a 3 DVD box set. This is regarded as the most complete collection of Aikido techniques on any video set. Techniques are demonstrated by Soke Gozo Shioda and instruction is performed and explained by top Yoshinkan instructors: Tsutomu Chida, Hitoshi Nakano, and Tsuneo Ando. Full English narration. Contents are:
Disc 1 (Contains what was previously released on VHS # 1, 2, and 3)
- Kihondosa (Basics) -Rei (Etiquette) -Hanmi (Stance) -Shikko Ho (Knee Walking) -The 6 Basic Movements of Yoshinkan Aikido -Ukemi (Falling)
- Shihonage (14 techniques)
- Ikkajo (36 techniques)
Disc 2 (Contains what was previously released on VHS # 4, 5, and 6)
- Nikajo (35 techniques)
- Sankajo (32 techniques)
- Yonkajo (28 techniques)
Disc 3 (Contains what was previously released on VHS # 7, 8, 9, and 10)
- Iriminage (52 techniques)
- Hijishime and Hiji Ate Kokyu Nage (49 techniques)
- Kotegaeshi (27 techniques)
- Tenchinage (4 techniques)
- Kokyuho (5 techniques)
- Jiyuwaza (12 techniques)
Buying this set on VHS would cost close to $700 but now it's available in a much cheaper and more permanent format on DVD!
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.