Pushing Hands trains you to develop sensitive feeling, or “Listening Jin” to sense to your opponent’s intention, understand their Jin (power), neutralize it, and then counterattack. Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming clearly instructs the finer details of step-by-step Pushing Hands training, and with an emphasis on understanding the emitting of Jin and its applications. Techniques are taught solo and with a partner, from the most basic to advanced.
- Structure of Pushing Hands
- Basic Taiji Symbol Sticking Hands
- Solo Single Pushing Hands
- Partner Single Pushing Hands
- Partner Double Pushing Hands
- Basic Yin/Yang Taiji Ball Qigong
- Three Basic Jins
- Moving Taiji Symbol Sticking Hands
- International Stationary Double Pushing Hand Routine
- International Moving Double Pushing Hand Routine
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming Ph.D.is a world-renowned author and teacher of Kung Fu, Taijiquan (Tai Chi Chuan) and Chin Na and a leading authority on Qigong (Chi Kung). Involved in Chinese Kung Fu since 1961, he has over 55 schools in 18 countries. Dr. Yang has published over thirty books and more than eighty videos and DVDs on the martial arts and Qigong, including the best-selling title Taijiquan, Classical Yang Style.