This issue of Black Belt Magazine contains:
- "Fighter-Soldier": In this exclusive interview, MMA star and Black Belt Hallf of Fame member Time Kennedy talks about his life in the military and his involvement with the Special Operations Combatives Program
- "Universal Lessons": Traditional tang so do can teach you essential principles of self-defense--even if it's not the art you practice. Black Belt Hall of Fame member C.S. Kim and his son Y.D. Kim demonstrate.
- "Tai Sabaki": Joe Mirza, chairman of the Amateur Athletic Union's Karate Committee, tells you how to get the jump on your opponent with the "secret weapon" of karate sparring.
- "Scorpion King 3": This new film depends on a pair of fighting females and MMA personality Kimbo Slice to serve up top-notch action and martial arts mayhem. Dr. Craig D. Reid reports
- "The Neck": Two martial arts veterans explain the best ways to attack an opponent's neck and the best methods for strengthening yours.
- "Kenpo Gun Defense": The president of the European Kenpo Karate Association outlines a proven weapons-defense strategy from Ed Parker's street-fighting art.
and much more...