The 'Kata' is the collected wisdom of ancient masters. It is by understanding and practicing it that one will master martial arts. Musoku, Ukimi, Juntai. All these fast and flowing moves stem from the Kata. In this DVD Tetsuzan Kuroda explains and demonstrates the meaning and purpose of the Kata. Contents: Suburi, Kiriage, Komagawa Inshinryu Kenjutsu, Ashikiri, and others ...
Tetsuzan Kuroda started his martial art training at a very young age, learning from both his father and his grandfather. Kuroda learned and contintues to teach the following arts from his Shinbukan dojo in Saitama, Japan:
- Komagawa Kaishin-ryu Kenjutsu
- Tamiya-ryu Iaijutsu
- Shishin Takuma-ryu Jujutsu
- Tsubaki Kotengu-ryu Bojutsu
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Once placed, special order items cannot be canceled.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.