Drawing from his extensive knowledge of Long Fist and White Crane Kung Fu (Gongfu), Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming explains and instructs the basic training techniques of Shaolin Kung Fu. In Course 1, Dr. Yang teaches Stretching, Fundamental Stances, and extensive Hand Drills. In Course 2, Walking, Hopping, Jumping, Sense of Distance training, and extensive Kicking techniques are taught.
Dr. Yang instructs proper alignment and posture, explains the martial applications of the techniques, and shows corrections for common mistakes, as students demonstrate.
- Stretching Routines
- Fundamental Stances
- Proper Alignment and Posture
- Extensive Punching & Kicking Drills
- Martial Applications
This DVD teaches the essential foundation of YMAA Shaolin training, and provides excellent additional training for all martial artists, especially those interested in tracing back the root of Asian martial arts.
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.