The Ninja Defense: A Modern Master's Approach to Universal Dangers Book & DVD by Stephen K. Hayes
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
The result is a realistic martial arts training system that includes instruction in techniques and strategies for dealing with:
- grappling, throwing, choking, and joint-locking
- striking, kicking, and punching
- stick, blade, cord, and projectile weapons
- handling multiple assailants and surprise attacks
- overcoming psychological intimidation or bullying
With his revised take on the classical ninja martial arts, the author provides his readers with all the key ingredients—both physical and mental—to emerge safely from unexpected danger. The chapter on mental discipline will allow readers to feel more confident in whatever situation everyday life brings.
The Ninja Defense contains extremely practical techniques that the author honed while serving as a bodyguard for His Holiness the Dalai Lama and fine-tuned through years of teaching. It is the ultimate self-defense book from a true martial art master.