Systema Spetsnaz DVD #8 - Takedowns by Vadim Starov
Takedowns are powerful elements of any combat applications.
In this DVD, Systema Spetsnaz presents methods of practical, easy to learn and adaptable takedown techniques for any martial art style or system.
Gain knowledge in the subjects of physiology elements of the human body, efficiency of levers, pivot point, 3 plane concept, footwork and use of body weight transfer during the close combat.
Learn how to apply combinations of disabling an opponent’s degrees of freedom, joint locks & pressure points for effective Takedowns in close combat and No-contact combat confrontations.
1. The Physiology of Movement
2. Locking an opponent’s degrees of freedom
3. Fingers locks and takedowns
4. Wrist Locks and Takedowns
5. Elbow Locks and Takedowns
6. Pressure points
7. Working with body elements and directing body weight
8. Basic principles of no-contact combat