Shuyokan Aikijutsu by David Dye (On Demand)
1. Use of force in martial arts: Discussion of when does martial art self defense stop and when does it become aggression.
2. Empty hand defense techniques: One arm shoulder throw, Reverse hand throw, Inside parry block elbow strike throw, Leg sweep, All direction throw, Block & counter, Entering throw.
3. Chokes and headlocks: Front two handed choke, Step away take downs, Rear choke - leg sweep, Side headlock - leg sweep.
4. Cane Techniques: Basic defense using an ordinary cane including takedowns.
5. Weapon disarming (gun and knife): Knife Disarming techniques (front, side and rear). Gun disarming techniques from front, side and rear (close range).
6. Youth self defense: Wrist grabs: Single, double, cross. Shoulder, neck, mouth, hair grabs, Ground pinning escapes & defending against multiple attackers.
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.