Samurai Hanbo Jutsu 5 DVD Set by Tanemura
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
- Vol 1: Fundamental - preparatory exercises, tumbling, grips, etiquette, philosophy.
- Vol 2: Intermediate techniques - Tanemura and his students demonstrate the 11 kihon unyo kata. These katas cover the primary strikes, feints, and blocks required in the art of hanbo jutsu.
- Vol 3: Advanced techniques - Tanemura personally instructs the 15 traditional patterns of hanbo jutsu.
- Vol 4: Tanemura personally instructs the 10 traditional patterns required for black belt. Included are defense against punches, kicks, and knife attacks.
- Vol 5: Black belt combat techniques - Tanamura instructs the collapsable batton as used by the Tokyo police. Includes numerous self defense applications for a wide variety of common attacks.