Guard Submissions DVD by Mark Hatmaker
Even people who've been studying the martial arts (and particularly ground-fighting) for many, many years ADMIT that they have never seen ANYTHING like the moves Mark teaches you on this new DVD.
The video is called Guard Submissions -- and it teaches you exactly what you have to do -- in ANY situation -- to always get yourself in "the guard" position... and force your attacker into submission.
So, what will you learn on this amazing DVD? Here are some exciting examples...
- A simple "hand twist" that generates excruciating pain on your attacker -- causing him to give up almost the moment the fight starts!
- A "pop over" move that instantly gets your attacker off of you -- and puts you on top for an indisputable submission!
- Your attacker has you in a vicious guillotine choke. What do you do? Here's a subtle wrist manipulation that releases his choke in two seconds flat.
- "Figure Four" locks that are quicker and easier than even some of the "Brazilian" Jiu Jitsu locks. (These take even the seasoned ground-fighter by surprise!)
- An unbeatable "coil lock/waist grab" combo that opens up ANY submission you want. You get to choose where you want to go next -- and what you want to do to your attacker!
- Cut off your attacker's carotid artery -- using his own arm, not yours!
- How to keep your attacker from mounting you and pounding you into a bloody mess!
- Super-effective way to apply the guillotine choke to your attacker when you have him in the guard position. Wins the fight every time.
- A wicked "cobra choke" that completely immobilizes your attacker. Turns him into a wet rag doll so you can do anything you want to him! Whatever you think he deserves!
- "Triangle" chokes that attack all three major angles of your attacker's neck at the same time.
- Make the "triangle" choke even meaner and tighter with this slick turn of your body -- straight out of geometry class! What to do when you�re faced with a savvy ground-fighter. How to defeat everything he does, including the "Curly Shuffle".
- A "Brain Buster" move that will work when all else fails, and you MUST choke the guy out for good!
- Wait! Your attacker has gone to his feet while you have him in the guard! What do you do? (Don't worry. Mark Hatmaker has the answer. It's revealed step-by-step on this video.)
- Oh, no! Your attacker has grabbed the back of your head! Again, don't worry. This simple submission forces him to give up or else have one of his arm joints broken.
- When you're tired of countering and re-countering, use these moves. They're so new and so surprising, your attacker will not expect them.
- A simple counter to the classic "Hollywood Choke" (two hands to the throat).
- How to turn your forearm into a blade -- and make your submissions hard, fast, and mean! How to defeat even the Strength and Mass fighter -- the guy who's way bigger and stronger than you are. (Hint: Just "go with the flow" and you'll come out on top.)