BJJ Sweeps by Flavio Almeida (On-demand)
On this video, Flavio shows you many innovative ways to sweep your opponent to end up in a dominant position. In addition to instructing 16 sweeps from standing, half guard, and open guard, a Sweeps seminar from Flavio is also included.
1. Obi tori gaeshi (Belt grab reversal).
2. Tripod Sweep (From foot on the hip).
3. Tomoe nage (Helicopter sweep).
4. Butterfly guard to half guard underhook sweep.
5. Butterfly guard sweep against headstand posture (Renzo Sweep).
6. Butterfly guard sweep from over under guard pass.
7. Butterfly guard pendulum sweep from over under guard pass.
8. Butterfly guard arm drag from over under guard pass.
9. Half guard upa (Bump) sweep.
10. Half guard scissors sweep.
11. Half guard back rollover sweep.
12. Half guard sweep from brabo choke attack.
13. Half guard twist back sweep.
14. Sweep from knee up the middle pass (Margarida Pass).
15. Sweep from knee up the middle pass to single lag takedown.
Also included is a bonus is a sweeps seminar conducted by Flavio at Gracie Barra America. Flavio introduces some of the more commonly used BJJ sweeps from standing, closed guard and butterfly guard.
**You can watch as many times as you want.