Friday Wrap-Up: Lost at the 2012 Worlds EditionJun 1st, 2012 by dane
I write this while seated in the swirling torrent that is the 2012 IBJJF World Championship, which is to say I’ve been in a near ecstatic state since yesterday. I lead a torturous life to be sure. For those of you unable to attend the 2012 Worlds (life has a horrible habit of getting in the way), may I suggest a Live Pass?
- In case you’d like to reminisce, here’s Gracie Mag’s photographic evidence of the 2012 World Championship.
- The boys at Dstryr think you should watch the World Championship too, one way or another.
- CheckMat are a tournament force to be reckoned with, here’s why.
- We should probably get through the current championship first, but I can’t restrain myself. Here are some rumblings of the 2013 ADCC.
- Looking back sometimes helps us see our way forward. I am, of course, referring to the 2011 World Championships and the lessons therein.
- Brendan over at Gi Reviews has been a busy boy. Check out his take on the latest and greatest gis.
- #pantsOptionalGuard … it’s the new thing.
- Come by the Budo Booth this weekend. We’ll have great stuff (Ahem! Shoyoroll. Ahem!).