This instructional is available to view right here at Budovideos Online.
Rafael "Barata" Freitas is one of the most exciting and creative BJJ fighters of all time. He is famous for his submission - the "Baratoplata" but he also has a lot to teach on how to get the submission from the side mount and the mount.
1. Double Attack Arm Bar/Kimura trapping both arms putting in the pocket
2. Double Arm Bar Attack from Rickson grip
3. Cadeado Maluco finishing with an arm bar from Mount
4. Cadeado Maluco w one arm finishing w an arm bar trapped on armpit
5. Crucifix from Side Mount to Mount finishing w a straight arm bar or triangle
6. Darce choke with Ezequiel grip
7. Getting the back from side mount laying down w the kimura grip
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.