The mission of this instructional series is to give you the techniques and strategies you need to handle yourself when you’re grappling with a larger, stronger opponent. Everything is geared towards keeping you safe, and having a high-percentage game that you can rely on, even when the person you’re facing outweighs you by many pounds.
Vol 2: Guard & Bottom Position Gameplan
Here Brandon takes you through the sweeps, submissions, and transitions of his sophisticated closed guard game. Since filming this material I’ve started using a lot of it in my own personal training (even though I’m bigger than a lot of my training partners) and have found that it works incredibly well.
- Guard Game / Bottom Strategy Intro
- Stripping Lapel Grips
- Stripping Belt Grips
- Stripping Sleeve Grips
- Dealing with Bicep Control
- Breaking Posture from Closed Guard
- Intro to Triangle Chokes
- Gringo Grip to Triangle Choke
- Gringo Grip to Omoplata
- Hip Bump Sweep
- Hip Bump Sweep Variation
- Whizzer to Triangle Choke
- Wrist Pin Triangle Choke
- Whizzer to Omoplata
- Omoplata as Sprawl Counter
- Whizzer to Straight Armbar
- Double Arm Trap to Triangle Choke
- Double Arm Trap to Sweep
- Advanced Pendulum Sweep
- Pendulum Sweep Recounters
- Double Underhook and Leg Bind
- Kimura vs Defensive Posture
- Belt Drag vs Defensive Posture
- Guillotine/Triangle vs Defensive Posture
- Defending the Barbosa/San Paulo Pass
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.